Rocketry Software and Online Calculators
- ProRead for the PalmPilot - A PalmPilot application to
read the AltAcc deployment unit manufactured by Black Sky Research.
- Rocket Altitude Simulation Program (RASP)
- wRASP is an adaption of the venerable RASP program for DOS with a Windows 3.1 user interface. DOS RASP was based on the BASIC program
by Harry Stine in 1979 and converted to C by Mark Storin in 1989. New features were added by Kent Hoult in 1990 and Mark Johnson in 1990-94.
- RocketCAD "is a Windows(tm) program used for the
computer aided design (CAD) of model, sport, and high power rockets. RocketCAD combines a
traditional cad-like program with tools specific to the design of rockets.
The rocketry specific tools in RocketCAD include parts libraries for nose cones,
airframes, transitions, and so on; template generators for transition shrouds and fin
layout guides; a novel center of pressure (CP) calculator which should work with virtually
any rocket design."
- VCP - "VCP is a CP/CG stability calculator for Windows. Its spreadsheet style operation permits easy quick looks at what-if tradeoffs when
designing rockets, and its graphic display ensures data entry accuracy."
- ALTPRED - "(Model Rocket
Altitude Prediction for Windows) predicts altitude, velocity, and coast time based on engine and rocket
information. Supports multistage and cluster models"
- MRUCALC - "A FREE copy of MRUCALC
(Model Rocket Unit Calculator for Windows)"
propellant formulations simulation
ONLINE ROCKETRY CALCULATORS
Copyright © 1998 by Long Island Advanced Rocketry Society (LIARS), all rights reserved.
Take me home
Updated: December 2 1998